20061110

erm.

Yeah, I really don't know what to say now. Lol.. Other than spending my days in school, band and awaiting for upcoming activities(BSC and Band), I seriously got nothing to do. Lol.. Oh ya, projects are coming up sooooooonnn, veeeeerrryyyyy sooooooonn... Stupid. Actually, I'm feeling quite stressed up now.... But is like we haven't even started on any projects or whatever shit, I'm already choking myself. Sounds pathetic. I seem to be talking to myself too...

Oh well, I had a super filling dinner but with average tasting food with my family just now. I'm BLOATED. Blahhhh.. Maybe that's why I'm so whiny and crappy.... What's making me worse is my runny nose...... and teaching Olivia maths over the phone. HAHAHAHA.. It's already 1.32AM, I'm suppose to be in bed but I just can't seem to fall asleep.. And I have a 9AM tutorial in the fucking morning. Fuck. Crude. Fuck. Crude. Whatever. Ignore me and my profanities. Period.

Oh what is going to happen tomorrow? Tomorrow? Tomorrow??? Lol.
Dear God, Save me from misery.. Please.
Au revoir.
"Parlez votre coeur hors."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home